Information We Collect
In the course of engaging with our Services, you may provide Personal Information about yourself.
Personal Information is often, but not exclusively, provided to us when you sign up for and use the Services, consult with our customer service team, send us an email, or communicate with us in some other way.
This information may include:
Registration information: you will be asked to provide certain basic information, such as your name, email address, company name, occupation, location, and phone number.
Information We Collect Automatically
This information may include:
Device information: We collect information about the device and applications you use to access the Services, such as your IP address, your operating system, your browser ID, and other information about your system and connection.
Log data: Our web servers keep log files that record data each time a device accesses those servers and those log files contain data about the nature of each access, including originating IP addresses. We may also access metadata and other information associated with files that you upload into our Services.
Product usage data: We collect usage data about you whenever you interact with our Services, which may include the dates and times you access the Services and your browsing activities (such as what portions of the Services are used). We also collect information regarding the performance of the Services, including metrics related to the deliverability of emails and other communications you send through the Services. This information allows us to improve the content and operation of the Services, and facilitate research and analysis of the Services.
How Personal Information is Processed & Used
We may use the Personal Information we collect through the Services or other sources for a range of reasons, including:
- To communicate with you about our Services and provide customer support.
- To enforce compliance with applicable law, and to protect the rights and safety of our Members as well as our own.
- To meet legal requirements, including complying with court orders, valid discovery requests, valid subpoenas, and other appropriate legal mechanisms.
- To provide information to representatives and advisors, including attorneys and accountants, to help us comply with legal, accounting, or security requirements.
- To prosecute and defend a court, arbitration, or similar legal proceeding.
- To respond to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- To provide, support and improve the Services.
- Other purposes. To carry out other legitimate business purposes, as well as other lawful purposes about which we will notify you.
Your Personal Information is collected or processed on the basis of consent. You may withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal.
The right to complain to a data protection authority about the collection and use of Personal Information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection law. We may ask you to verify your identity in order to help us respond efficiently to your request.